Pages

Tuesday, July 26, 2011

LOve Is...

Love For 101 Days

The way I feel,
when I'm with you,
I forget my troubles,
like there's just us two.

You make my heart,
beat fast and strong,
and you make me feel,
that I truly belong.
You fill the gaps,
inside my heart,
like I've finally found,
my missing part.

I sink in your eyes,
I'm warmed by your smile,
and the world is perfect,
just for a while.

You make life better,
than it used to be.You are the sugar,
in my cup of tea.

Whenever you need me,
I'll always be there.
I'll be there to talk to,
I'll be there to care.

Because for you,
I would do anything.

The Way I Feel by Jack Costin is the poem that refer to the girl that he love most of his life. Love is an emotion of strong affection and personal attachment. Love is a universe. As the human being, we cannot escape from love or being love. This

is one of the example that love is…

Pian and Rina are sitting in the park doing nothing, but just gazing into the sky, while all their friends are having fun with their beloved half.
Rina: I'm so bored. Just wish I have a boyfriend now to spend time with.
Pian: I guess we're the only leftovers. We're the only person who isn't with a date now.
(both sigh n silence for a while)
Rina: I think I have a good idea. Let`s play a game
Pian: Eh? What game?
Rina: Eem..It's quite simple. You be my boyfriend for 101 days and I'll be your girlfriend for 101 days. what do you think?Pian: Oookay..Anyway I don't have any plan for the next few months.
Rina: You sound like you aren't looking forward to it at all. Cheer up. Today will be our first day and our first date. Where should we go?
Pian: What about a movie? I heard that there is a really great movie in theater now.
Rina: Seems like I don't have any better idea than this.

Day 1:
Their went to watch their movies which is (100 Days Looking for A Love). A Korean movie. After that, their returned home.

Day 4:
Pian and Rina went to a concert(Ramlee Sarip with Friends) together, and Pian bought Rina a keychain with a star.

Day 8:
They went shopping together for their best friend's birthday present. Share an ice-cream together at candle light dinner for the first time.

Day 19:
Pian drove Rina up onto a mountain and they watch the sunset together. When the night came and the moon glowed, they said sat on the grass gazing at the stars together. A meteor passed by. Rina mumbled something.

Day 25:
Spend time at the Gambang Water Park at Kuantan,Pahang and got onto rollercoasters, and ate hotdogs and cotton candy. Pian and Rina got in the haunted house and Rina grabbed someone's hand instead of Pian's hand by accident. They laughed together for a while.

Day 78:
They drove pass a circus and decided to get in to watch the show. The midget asked Rina to play a part as his assistant in the magic show. Went around to see other entertainments around after the show. Came to a fortune teller and she just said "Treasure every moment from now on" and a tear rolled down the fortune teller's cheek. Rina tried to puzzle out what is the meaning of that.

Day 100:
They decided to have a simple day and is deciding to have a walk around the city. They sits down onto a bench.

2:23 pm
Rina: I'm thirsty. Let`s rest for a while first.
Pian: Wait here while I go buy some drinks. What would you like?
Rina: Eem...Lemon juice will be just fine.


3:43 pm
Rina waiting for about 20 minutes and Peter havent return. Then someone walked up to her.
Stranger: Is your name Rina?
Rina: Yes, and may I help you?
Stranger: Just now down there on the street a drunk driver has crashed into a guy. I think it`s your friend.Rina ran over to the spot with the stranger and sees Pian lying on the floor with blood over his face and her lemon juice still in his hands. The ambulance came and she went to the hospital with Pian. Rina sat outside the emergency room for five and a half hours. The doctor came out, and he sigh.

10:51 pm
Doctor: I'm sorry, but we did the best we could. He is still breathing now but God would take him away from us very soon. We found this let
ter inside his pocket.

The doctor hands over the letter to Rina and she goes into the room to see Pian. He look weak but peaceful. Rina read the letter and then she burst into tears. Here is what the letter said.

Qasrina,
Our 101 days is almost over. I had fun with you during all these days. Although you may be greedy sometimes and less thoughtful, but these all brought happiness into my life. I have realize that you

are a really cute girl and blamed myself for never taken the time to knowing that. I have nothing much to ask for, but I just wish that we can extend the day. I want to be your boyfriend forever and wish that you can be beside me all the time. Rina, I love you.

11:59 pm
Rina: (sobbing) Pian. Did you know what was the wish I made on the night there was a meteor. I asked God to let us last forever. We were suppose to last 101 days so Pian! You can't leave me! I LOVE YOU, but can you come back to
me now? I love you Pian. I LOVE YOU.

As the clock struck twelve, Pian's heart stopped beating. It was 101 days.



No comments:

Post a Comment